Bali Holiday Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over, except employees of Vivid Holidays, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the Vivid Holidays Facebook Page and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. The product holder will be the person entered.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday, 30 June, 2018.
6. The winner will be contacted within 10 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win a seven night stay in Bali, departing on selected dates between August 2018 and October 2018. The prize includes 4-star accommodation based on two adults sharing a twin or double room comprising of breakfast daily. The price also includes return economy flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg & airport transfers.
9. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, excursions, items of personal nature, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations for their trip.
10 The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The competition consists of 1 (one) prize in total.
14. Prize will be issued by way of Vivid Holidays making your booking.